Our love of colour led us to create our well-liked CMYLK column, the place we spherical up pictures of interiors, equipment, artwork, merchandise, you identify it, and create shade palettes to match. Our prime 10 posts from 2013 function quite a lot of interiors, portraits, and some outside areas – have a look:
10. Jenny Meilihove’s Quirky Portraits We paired Colourlovers palettes with a few of the quirky, imaginative portraits completed by Tel Aviv-based mostly artist and youngsters’s guide illustrator, Jenny Meilihove.
9. Interiors Shot by Lucas Allen New York-based mostly photographer Lucas Allen’s inside photographs of vastly totally different areas make good topics for our CMYLK column.
eight. Trendy Inside Photographed by Manolo Yllera Three trendy areas that use white as the bottom are layered with punchy colours to make some lovely colour palettes.
7. A Trio of Colourful Outside Areas We took CMYLK all the best way outdoors to take a look at the great thing about three outside rooms in various sizes.
6. Jonas Ingerstedt’s Colourful Inside Pictures A slice of colourful life was proven in these intensely Scandinavian interiors shot by Jonas Ingerstedt.
5. Bruno Suet’s Colourful Inside Photographs Colourlovers palettes have been created to accompany three of French photographer Bruno Suet’s colourful pictures of interiors.
four. Bedrooms Photographed by Toby Scott Brisbane based mostly photographer Toby Scott has an eye fixed for colour which is mirrored in these three shade-drenched bedrooms he photographed.
three. Interiors by Photographer Antoine Bootz A trio of three colourful, trendy interiors shot by New York Metropolis-based mostly photographer Antoine Bootz and the Colourlovers palettes that match.
2. Interiors Photographed by Justin Coit We took a take a look at interiors with an exquisite, lived-in look that keep prime-notch fashion that have been photographed by Los Angeles-based mostly photographer Justin Coit.
And the preferred CMYLK publish of 2013 is…
1. Three Mid-Century Impressed Interiors by LLI Design Probably the most beloved version of CMYLK featured three mid-century impressed interiors for which we pulled colour from the house furnishings to create Colourlovers palettes.